BlueEcho Introduces hd EZ Lock for USB Devices
Ever have trouble with your USB cable or drive mysteriously being unplugged from your computer? Then you'll want to check out the handy hd EZ Lock from BlueEcho, a simple device that locks the USB plug into place. Some of the main features include:
- Locks your HDMI™ Cable in place to prevent it from coming loose or unplugged.
- Supports your HDMI™ Cable by using your component's chassis instead of relying on your HDMI™ Input for support, significantly reducing or eliminating potentially damaging stress on your HDMI™ Input.
- Low profile, easy to use two piece design works with most HDMI™ Cables up to 7/16" high and 7/8" wide (measured at the HDMI™ Cable head), and with most HDMI™ Components on the market.
- Innovative Floating Design centers around your HDMI™ cable to hold your HDMI™ Cable in its natural position.
- Accommodates various fixing screw distances up to 3/8" from center of HDMI™ Input to center of fixing screw or mounts to chassis using supplied VHB adhesive.
- Ultrasonic Threaded Insert allows for variable adjustment and repeated use. Use your hd EZ lock™ over and over again, as you change your system or your HDMI™ Cables.
2 locks will set you back $20 but if you have a need to make sure your USB cables don't get yanked out, be sure to drop by BlueEcho's website.
Product Page [via EngadgetHD]
Read More in: General
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Networking Audio Video for all the latest news.
Posted by William Hungerford at December 30, 2008 12:49 PM