iKlip Microphone Stand Adapter for iPad and iPad 2
We've been using the iKlip over the past week (thanks to IK Multimedia for sending us one), and we simply love it. We are a bit of a tab guitar playing aficionado, and the iKlip holds our iPad2 perfectly in place while we strum away. You can also use this to showcase lyrics if you already know the tune, and it's also great to use with Garageband or their iRig iMic to have your recording iPad right there while you play making controlling it easier because it's not sitting over at an odd angle propped up on a table. We simply love this thing and if you're doing anything musical with your iPad - this is for you.
- Compatible with both iPad and iPad 2 (using the included iPad 2 adapters)
- iPad 2 adapters are also available for previous iKlip users as a separate purchase for $9.99 / €7.99*
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation — iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
At iKlip - Universal microphone stand adapter for iPad and iPad 2
Read More in: Audio Devices
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Networking Audio Video for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at July 26, 2011 7:56 AM