ioBridge combines widgets and applications with Internet projects. Start with one of their widgets which can be applied to any browser, remote or such mobile devices as the iPhone and Blackberry. No dedicated computer or special firewall setting is needed to use them. They also feature a Data Feed API to distribute said widgets or other feeds and integrate into Internet, desktop or social networking applications.
A good place to start is their The IO-204 Monitor and Control Module. Take a peek at its features that you can get for their special beta price of only $88.00.
- 4 I/O channels, with separate digital input, analog input and digital output
- Up to 4 Smart Boards for more complex functions
- Time interval based or event based data delivery
- Works on any 10/100/1000Base-T auto-negotiated network
- Works on Dynamic IP based networks
- Configurable MAC address and DHCP host name
- Network status indicator
- Non-volatile memory
- Configurable network disconnect failsafe settings
- Upgradeable firmware
The company also offers smart boards, an I/O channel tester, a temperature probe, relay and terminal boards and ambient light sensor at prices less than $20.00. Whether you are a hacker, developer or integrator, head over to their site to check out more of their ideas.
Sheila Franklin at Permalink
| Comments (0)